I crave you but I can’t have you anymore
And since I can’t have you, my lips find other boys to keep me occupied
A different boy for every weekend
I know this sounds bad, darling, but I don’t know how else to get over you they aren’t you but I can pretend (via madnessoverload)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life. Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)